Saturday 30 August 2014

SirenSong Music Player for SailfishOS

I've been working on a Music Player App for SailfishOS largely due to the fact that there isn't a lot to choose from currently and there seems to be a reasonable demand for a good Music Player aside from the stock one from Jolla.

Currently this Music Player is fairly basic and no configuration options, but it provides simple but effective library navigation and playback features.

SirenSong v0.2

https://github.com/r0kk3rz/SirenSong-Media-Player

https://openrepos.net/content/r0kk3rz/siren-song-music-player




Features

  • People Style List Menu for large library support
  • Random Infinitely Queuing Playlist
  • Next/Play/Pause Cover Actions 
  • Headset Buttons Functionality

To Be Implemented 

  • Album/Artist/Genre Sorting Options
  • Search Functionality
  • Playlist Management
  • Equalizer
  • DBus Interface
  • Headphone Jack Events Detection
  • App Drawer Icon
  • Lots...

Known Issues

  • Maybe memory issues if left running for a long time

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I would translate the SirenSong Music Player into Czech. My e-mail: pavelfric AT seznam.cz I am only translator, also, even if I have the account on GitHub, I don't know how to upload the file. Also you could contact me via mail, or use Transifex. Greetings, Pavel Fric

    ReplyDelete